Project selection- Magazine
At this time, I am considering creating a magazine. Media studies class has taught me that print media is one of the oldest and most basic forms of communication. It is essential for keeping track of historical and future events. I have learned from other films like The Newsroom and Nixon that the documentation of past events helps the occasions to be remembered and studied by others.
Writing a magazine would be a good fit for me because I enjoy writing and art. I would be confident in making different design ideas. I would also enjoy using photographs to portray my information, and using a format that makes my reader interested in what to say. I like to travel a lot so I have photographs from the different places I have been, most recently being Europe. After reading a magazine about travel in class, I feel inspired to create my own travel magazine using my experiences.
I am creative and have good magazine ideas. This project will allow me to express my thoughts and ideas by using my own pictures. I will be able to use my imagination. I won't have to worry about working with others or disagreements because I will be working on my own.
This project may be difficult because there is a lot of creativity involved. If I cannot come up with anything to write in my blog then it will be boring and unappealing to read. I will also have to learn how to use Photoshop to edit my images and overlap my titles onto the pages.
Writing a magazine would be a good fit for me because I enjoy writing and art. I would be confident in making different design ideas. I would also enjoy using photographs to portray my information, and using a format that makes my reader interested in what to say. I like to travel a lot so I have photographs from the different places I have been, most recently being Europe. After reading a magazine about travel in class, I feel inspired to create my own travel magazine using my experiences.
I am creative and have good magazine ideas. This project will allow me to express my thoughts and ideas by using my own pictures. I will be able to use my imagination. I won't have to worry about working with others or disagreements because I will be working on my own.
This project may be difficult because there is a lot of creativity involved. If I cannot come up with anything to write in my blog then it will be boring and unappealing to read. I will also have to learn how to use Photoshop to edit my images and overlap my titles onto the pages.
Comments
Post a Comment