Magazine Genre research
This magazine was produced by National Geographic, they are linked to Disney and are a an American TV channel. This magazine focuses on traveling in an environmental perspective. National Geographic has been publishing magazines since 1888, since it was founded. It mostly contains information about geography, history, world culture, and science.
I am noticing a pattern with the color yellow between magazines. I think that yellow is an important color because it captures a readers' attention to the contrasting colors. This front cover below has a lot of different colors, the blues, yellows, and whites take up most of the space. It is appealing to look at and makes me want to turn the page.
The Title is written very largely on the cover so the reader knows right away what company published the magazine. The largest letters on the cover read "Best" and "World". These positive words make others more interesting in turning the page. I would want to enlarge these important words on my magazine, so I can achieve a similar style to National Geographic.

Comments
Post a Comment