Magazine Production Posts- Locations
The photo pictured below is a photo I took in the Grand Canyon in Arizona. I have chosen to use this photo in my magazine because it shows an overview of a large area, like the other magazines I have studied, and it is very scenic and draws the attention of the viewer. This photo will be very helpful to use in my travel magazine.
The photo pictured above is a photo I took when I visited South Dakota. This photo shows an overview of the city. It looks very urban and scenic. I got this view by going to the roof of my hotel and looking down at all the buildings. This will be helpful to use in my magazine because it is very scenic the colors are appealing to look at. It is the perfect background to use on the cover of my magazine.
The photo shown in the left is a picture I took when I visited Brugge, Belgium during the summer. I took a photo of my sister on a bridge by a canal in the city. I think that this photo could work for my magazine because it is very scenic and it is exciting to look at. It matches my theme of teen travel. This picture is more of a posed photo instead of an outside nature photo. This picture makes travel look exciting and stylish, which is the goal of my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment