Magazine Production Posts- Scheduele Locations
Possible places to create photos shoots could be the mall. I can take photos of products from Lush and include them in my magazine project. I plan on taking photos of soaps to follow my theme of Teen Travel. I decided to use a soap ad because soap is an important thing to bring on vacation.
Another possible photo-shoot location can be anywhere in front of a scenic view. I have photos from traveling to many different places in the world and my photos would look good in my magazine. I have photos of Arizona, South Dakota, and Paris. This would make my magazine look more professional because they are places I have been too and experienced. All my photos would have been taken by me, and they would match my magazine theme of teen travel.
I am planning on going to the mall on 12/14/19 to photograph products from Luis Vuitton and Saint Laurent at the Orlando mall.
I chose these photos as my best representation for my magazine because they show travel and lifestyle in different settings.
These photos have been taken at the Mall of Millennia, Paris, South Dakota, Arizona, and in Brugge, Belgium.
Another possible photo-shoot location can be anywhere in front of a scenic view. I have photos from traveling to many different places in the world and my photos would look good in my magazine. I have photos of Arizona, South Dakota, and Paris. This would make my magazine look more professional because they are places I have been too and experienced. All my photos would have been taken by me, and they would match my magazine theme of teen travel.
I am planning on going to the mall on 12/14/19 to photograph products from Luis Vuitton and Saint Laurent at the Orlando mall.
I chose these photos as my best representation for my magazine because they show travel and lifestyle in different settings.
These photos have been taken at the Mall of Millennia, Paris, South Dakota, Arizona, and in Brugge, Belgium.
Comments
Post a Comment