Feedback and revisions
When I presented magazine, I received helpful feedback that gave me an idea about what I can fix before officially turning it into Aice.
My first revision will be to make my articles longer. There needs to be more information for my viewer to read. I would add content about interviews, and more specific things to do in places in Europe. I can make a great article with firsthand experiences and information because I have traveled to all of the places in my magazine.
I also may change the design outline of my magazine article pages. I can color coordinate the pictures with the background more and tie in my theme to my design. My table of contents also has to have less words in it. I will pick just a few important articles to add in my table of contents so that I do not overwhelm my audience.
My front cover for the most part is very appealing to look at and does reflect travel. it is aesthetically pleasing and the my color and design choices help it to stand out. Although this is true, I feel like my front cover picture of a view of Arizona does not make a lot of sense when paired with my pictures of Europe. With this being said, I may change the front cover photo to a different picture of a scenic view but it will match my Europe theme.
My first revision will be to make my articles longer. There needs to be more information for my viewer to read. I would add content about interviews, and more specific things to do in places in Europe. I can make a great article with firsthand experiences and information because I have traveled to all of the places in my magazine.
I also may change the design outline of my magazine article pages. I can color coordinate the pictures with the background more and tie in my theme to my design. My table of contents also has to have less words in it. I will pick just a few important articles to add in my table of contents so that I do not overwhelm my audience.
My front cover for the most part is very appealing to look at and does reflect travel. it is aesthetically pleasing and the my color and design choices help it to stand out. Although this is true, I feel like my front cover picture of a view of Arizona does not make a lot of sense when paired with my pictures of Europe. With this being said, I may change the front cover photo to a different picture of a scenic view but it will match my Europe theme.
Comments
Post a Comment