CCR Question #1 Draft

My product represents a social group that would be able to pay for an expensive trip that is shown in my magazine about travel in Europe. This would include teens who live in a more wealthy family that can afford going on expensive trips. 

The front cover reveals an establishing shot of a bridge going over a large body of water in Paris, France. I took this photo to capture the setting of the city I was in. On the front cover, I also decided to use a bold font with some highlights and shadows in order to create depth and make the title look more interesting. This can help to capture my audiences attention. I also used contrasting black writing below to describe some articles that may be in the rest of the magazine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Post- Arizona Highways

Distribution Post #2 Backpacker

My Target Audience