CCR Question #2 Draft

My product engages with audiences by using interesting photos and descriptions that would make any teen want to travel to the places in the magazine. The descriptions about the photos I use are in depth and offer a lot of detail to them. I have learned from my audience engagement research that teens are interested in looking at a lot of eye-catching pictures. Then, if they are interested in the pictures, they will proceed to read about them. I had to make my pictures in my magazine as bold and eye-catching as possible so that any teen would want to read it just by looking at the front cover.

My marketing plan would be to sell my magazine at places that teens normally like to go to, so they will be more-likely to see it. For example, these magazines could be sold inside malls, at a movie theater, at a stand at the beach, and even at airports. My magazine is about travel so it would make sense for them to be sold at an airport.


   
Image result for arizona highways instagram

Comments