CCR question 3

My production skills improved greatly during the process of creating my magazine. When I took the photos for that I used for the magazine, I was on a trip exploring places like Brugges and France. I had to take very high quality pictures in order for them to look good on a magazine page. This meant that i worked with camera angles, backgrounds, and camera lighting. 

I took all of my pictures with the Iphone xs which has very good camera quality, but to make it better, I had to position my model (my sister) specifically so her face was in the light, and there were no weird shadows on her face. The lighting made all the difference. The photos have no filters over them. 

I worked with camera angles to capture my magazine front page photo especially. In order to accumulate the entire view into one photo, I had to hold the phone very straight so I could capture an eye-level photograph. I also used a low angle photograph looking up to the Eiffel Tower. This helped show how big the structure is in real life, and help the viewer get a real life visitors view of what the Eiffel Tower would actually look like in real life. This helps my audience feel like they are actually on vacation because they will be so engaged with my photography skills. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Post- Arizona Highways

Distribution Post #2 Backpacker

My Target Audience