CCR question 4

Technology was very important to the making of my magazine. For example, I was only taking photos with an Iphone xs, not an actual camera, so I had to take advantage of whatever editing the phone had for me to use. I used a lot of light enhancing to make my photographs look brighter. I also used a color enhancing setting that mad the scene look more colorful. All of these skills helped make my magazine look more professional.

While actually assembling the magazine, I had to learn how to use the App In Design where I could crop my photos around my articles. I did this by emailing myself the photos I wished to use, then I opened gmail onto the computer I was using and downloaded the photographs onto the computer where they were then copied and pasted onto the In Design app. This app is where I made final changes to help fit the photo into the space that was given. I had to learn my way around to app in order to figure out the placement of my photos that would look best in my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement Post- Arizona Highways

Distribution Post #2 Backpacker

My Target Audience